Tag Cloud2011 2011 Chrysler 200 2011 Dodge Durango 2011 Dodge Durango upgrades chapman dodge Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep Scottsdale Chrysler 200 chrysler 300 phoenix dodge charger Dodge Durango dodge parts dodge service fast five movie jeep wrangler phoenix chrysler dealer Rio de Janeiro scottsdale chrysler dealer scottsdale dodge sweepstakes
- ► 2013
- ▼ May 2013
- ► March 2013
- ► February 2013
- ► January 2013
- ► 2012
- ► October 2012
- ► August 2012
- ► July 2012
- ► June 2012
- ► May 2012
- ► April 2012
- ► 2011
- ► September 2011
- ► May 2011
- ► April 2011
- ► March 2011
- ► 2013
Posts Tagged ‘Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep Scottsdale’
Chapman Dodge in Scottsdale is offering a “No Charge HEMI®” during Ram Power Days in September. Qualified consumers purchasing a 2011 or 2012 model year Ram pickup truck in Phoenix can choose a 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine at no extra charge during Ram Power Days or opt for $1,000 in Engine Bonus Cash on models equipped with 3.7-liter V-6, 4.7-liter V-8 or Cummins diesel engines.
“Only on occasion does Chapman Dodge offer this exceptional opportunity to purchase a new Ram pickup truck equipped with the legendary HEMI V-8 engine at no extra cost,” said Rolland Schreiber, General Manager, Chapman Dodge. “The 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine offers an amazing combination of power and fuel economy with 390 horsepower, 407 lb.-ft. of torque, and 20 mpg highway.”
In addition to the Ram Power Days promotion, Chapman Dodge is offering qualified consumers 0 percent financing for up to 72 months on all 2011 models, except for the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee, for the remainder of September.
More info on Ram Truck Brand incentives:
2012 Model Year
Qualified consumers purchasing a 2011 or 2012 model year Ram pickup truck can choose a
5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine at no extra charge or opt for $1,000 in Engine Bonus Cash on models
equipped with 3.7-liter V-6, 4.7-liter V-8 or Cummins diesel engines
Qualified consumers who purchase a 2012 Ram pickup truck may be eligible for 3.9 percent
financing for 60 months or $500 in Customer Cash
2011 Model Year
Qualified consumers who purchase a 2011 Ram 1500 pickup truck may be eligible for financing
as low as 0 percent for 60 months or up to $3,250 in Customer Cash
Qualified consumers who purchase a 2011 Ram Heavy-Duty pickup truck may be eligible for
financing as low as 0 percent for 60 months or up to $2,500 in Customer Cash for trucks
equipped with a diesel engine.
Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Scottsdale introduces two more members of the Jeep family: 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Mojave and the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8.
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Mojave
The Wrangler Mojave is due to arrive in June, and has a MSRP of $29,195. For more details, read on:
- New 2011 Jeep® Wrangler Mojave pays tribute to renowned, rugged Mojave Trail.
- Wrangler Mojave follows successful “Islander,” “Mountain” and “Call of Duty®: Black Ops Edition” models
- Exterior features include a body-color hardtop and fender flares, “Mojave” and lizard decals on the hood and rear, and the Sahara model’s side steps
- Available in Sahara Tan, Bright White and Black
- An aggressive Wrangler Rubicon tire and wheel package, with mineral gray 17-inch wheels shod with 32-inch tires
- Wrangler Mojave’s seats are dark saddle leather with a lizard logo embossed on the front seats
- Unique driftwood surrounds the vents, front-passenger grab handle, steering-wheel spokes and door-handle inserts
- Mopar® tread pattern slush mats and overhead grab handles complete the Mojave package
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Jeep brand President/CEO Mike Manley called the Grand Cherokee SRT8 the “ultimate performance SUV,” and that, “Flat out, it’s the most powerful, technologically-advanced, high-performance Jeep vehicle ever.” Due to arrive in dealer showrooms during the third quarter 2011, no MSRP has been yet announced.
Owners of any Chrysler Group SRT vehicle receive one day of professional driving instruction from the Richard Petty Racing School as part of the SRT Track Experience, designed to maximize their driving knowledge and skills on the street or track. Sessions are conducted throughout the year at selected tracks.
We have a few details on the Grand Cherokee SRT8 below.
- 0-60 mph in 4.8 seconds; quarter mile in mid-13 second range; top speed of 155 mph; 60-0 mph braking in 116 feet
- All-new 6.4-liter HEMI® V-8 that delivers an estimated 465 horsepower and 465 lb.-ft. of torque
- Best handling Jeep vehicle ever features advanced new adaptive damping suspension managed by new Selec-Track system, delivering up to .90 g on the skid pad
- New active valve exhaust system allows standard Fuel Saver Technology to engage over a wider rpm range for an estimated 13% improvement in highway fuel efficiency and 450-mile range on one tank of gas
- Trailer tow rating of 5,000 lbs
- Available 825-watt, 19-speaker premium SRT performance audio surround-sound system from Harman Kardon® that includes a 10-inch subwoofer for the ultimate in sound quality
- A wide variety of easy-to-use infotainment options are available with features that provide customers with seamless integration of consumer electronics, delivering drivers and passengers the conveniences of home and office
For more information about the 2011 Jeep® Wrangler Mojave and the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, please call 1.800.721.1875 or stop by Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep at 6601 E. McDowell Road Scottsdale, AZ 85257.
Redesigned for 2011, the new Dodge Durango has been completely re-imagined from the unibody up, with more standard equipment, an overhauled appearance, updated powertrains, and new underpinnings. The end result is a vehicle that delivers premium driving performance combined with SUV capability and crossover versatility.
Among other upgrades, the 2011 Durango boasts 22 different seating configurations which can accommodate seven passengers in three rows of seats in a 2+3+2 layout. Available safety and security technologies include Blind-spot Monitoring, Rear Cross Path detection, Forward Collision Warning, Adaptive Cruise Control and Keyless Enter-n’ Go.
Flashy chrome details and a sleek exterior design entices the buyer. But, for those looking for power this is where the Dodge Durango really shines; engine options for the 2011 Durango include a 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 or a 5.7-liter HEMI (with multi-displacement mode and four-cylinder mode). The engines will be able to tow 6,200 lbs and 7,400 lbs respectively.
The best part is, drivers will get all of the all-new Durango’s capability, functionality and flexibility and still get excellent fuel efficiency. In fact, Phoenicians can go more than 500 miles, that’s about the distance from Phoenix to San Diego or from Phoenix to Santa Fe, without having to stop for fuel. To test drive the all-new Dodge Durango visit us in Scottsdale at Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep.
The all-new Chrysler 200 was also redesigned for 2011. Formerly known as the Sebring, this expertly crafted and elegant sedan offers a number of exterior and sheet metal upgrades which include: front and rear fascias and fenders, grille featuring the new Chrysler brand winged badge, hood, rear decklid and exterior mirrors, new projector headlamps and fog lamps, new LED taillamps and a LED center high-mounted stop light.
Drivers who are not looking to sacrifice substance should note that the Chrysler 200 boasts a new powertrain lineup featuring the 2.4-liter I-4 World Gas Engine mated to either a four-speed or six-speed automatic transaxle, or the new 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine mated to a six-speed automatic transaxle. Each provides an improved ride and handling tuning.
The inside of the vehicle was redesigned to provide a quality, comfortable driving space. Updates include a new instrument panel, bezels and gauge face, upgraded seats with a new design that incorporates more cushion material and revised spring geometry as well as new leather and cloth seating materials, new “soft touch” armrests and dash, and new heating and cooling outlets in the instrument panel with improved design and functionality.
To test drive the all-new Chrysler 200 visit us in Scottsdale at Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep.