Tag Cloud2011 2011 Chrysler 200 2011 Dodge Durango 2011 Dodge Durango upgrades chapman dodge Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep Scottsdale Chrysler 200 chrysler 300 phoenix dodge charger Dodge Durango dodge parts dodge service fast five movie jeep wrangler phoenix chrysler dealer Rio de Janeiro scottsdale chrysler dealer scottsdale dodge sweepstakes
- ► 2013
- ▼ May 2013
- ► March 2013
- ► February 2013
- ► January 2013
- ► 2012
- ► October 2012
- ► August 2012
- ► July 2012
- ► June 2012
- ► May 2012
- ► April 2012
- ► 2011
- ► September 2011
- ► May 2011
- ► April 2011
- ► March 2011
- ► 2013
Posts Tagged ‘jeep service’
Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Scottsdale introduces two more members of the Jeep family: 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Mojave and the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8.
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Mojave
The Wrangler Mojave is due to arrive in June, and has a MSRP of $29,195. For more details, read on:
- New 2011 Jeep® Wrangler Mojave pays tribute to renowned, rugged Mojave Trail.
- Wrangler Mojave follows successful “Islander,” “Mountain” and “Call of Duty®: Black Ops Edition” models
- Exterior features include a body-color hardtop and fender flares, “Mojave” and lizard decals on the hood and rear, and the Sahara model’s side steps
- Available in Sahara Tan, Bright White and Black
- An aggressive Wrangler Rubicon tire and wheel package, with mineral gray 17-inch wheels shod with 32-inch tires
- Wrangler Mojave’s seats are dark saddle leather with a lizard logo embossed on the front seats
- Unique driftwood surrounds the vents, front-passenger grab handle, steering-wheel spokes and door-handle inserts
- Mopar® tread pattern slush mats and overhead grab handles complete the Mojave package
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Jeep brand President/CEO Mike Manley called the Grand Cherokee SRT8 the “ultimate performance SUV,” and that, “Flat out, it’s the most powerful, technologically-advanced, high-performance Jeep vehicle ever.” Due to arrive in dealer showrooms during the third quarter 2011, no MSRP has been yet announced.
Owners of any Chrysler Group SRT vehicle receive one day of professional driving instruction from the Richard Petty Racing School as part of the SRT Track Experience, designed to maximize their driving knowledge and skills on the street or track. Sessions are conducted throughout the year at selected tracks.
We have a few details on the Grand Cherokee SRT8 below.
- 0-60 mph in 4.8 seconds; quarter mile in mid-13 second range; top speed of 155 mph; 60-0 mph braking in 116 feet
- All-new 6.4-liter HEMI® V-8 that delivers an estimated 465 horsepower and 465 lb.-ft. of torque
- Best handling Jeep vehicle ever features advanced new adaptive damping suspension managed by new Selec-Track system, delivering up to .90 g on the skid pad
- New active valve exhaust system allows standard Fuel Saver Technology to engage over a wider rpm range for an estimated 13% improvement in highway fuel efficiency and 450-mile range on one tank of gas
- Trailer tow rating of 5,000 lbs
- Available 825-watt, 19-speaker premium SRT performance audio surround-sound system from Harman Kardon® that includes a 10-inch subwoofer for the ultimate in sound quality
- A wide variety of easy-to-use infotainment options are available with features that provide customers with seamless integration of consumer electronics, delivering drivers and passengers the conveniences of home and office
For more information about the 2011 Jeep® Wrangler Mojave and the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, please call 1.800.721.1875 or stop by Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep at 6601 E. McDowell Road Scottsdale, AZ 85257.